Address: No.10, Heliling Road, Yaotian Village, Xintang Town, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong, China
FAX : 86-020-26222739
Zinc oxide should pay attention to the following points in use
1. It must be calcined at high temperature before use, and the calcination temperature is about 1200°C. If you add calcined directly without calcining, it will affect the process performance of the glaze. In the addition of frit, no calcination is required.
2. Excessive amount of zinc oxide in the glaze will affect the glaze.
3. Zinc oxide has a poor effect on certain color glazes, especially chrome glazes. Some ceramic companies in Foshan found through long-term research that zinc oxide can also have special effects in reducing the water absorption of ceramic tiles. The industry believes that the use of zinc oxide powder with a fineness of about 1000 mesh in the ceramic glaze formulation will result in a lower specific surface area due to the finer particle size and lower water absorption. Of course, the higher the number of meshes, the higher the price of zinc oxide.
Seven Applications of Zinc Oxide
1. Zinc oxide is a vulcanization accelerator and a good reinforcing agent for synthetic rubbers, and it has a coloring effect. Has good pigment properties.
2, zinc oxide and phosphoric acid reaction, obtained zinc phosphate, can be used for metal surface corrosion, rust.
3. As a petroleum product additive, zinc oxide is an indispensable compound additive in lubricating oil, accounting for about 10-15% of the consumption of various types of additives, and has the functions of antioxidant, anti-corrosion, and anti-wear multi-effect additives.
4. Adding zinc oxide to the glass can increase the transparency, brightness, and strain resistance, and can reduce the coefficient of thermal expansion. It has gained new effects in optical glass, electric glass and low-melting glass.
5. In the electronics industry, zinc oxide is mainly used for manufacturing ferrites as magnetic materials for electronic structural elements, and televisions, electrical communication devices, and rheostats are all used for such magnetic materials.
6, in the ceramic industry, zinc oxide is widely used in translucent glaze brick glaze and stoneware and craft tableware transparent coarse glaze after-cooked glaze.
7. In the plastics industry, zinc oxide is used as a UV stabilizer, which can improve the atmospheric resistance of polyethylene. The zinc resin obtained by the reaction of resin acid and zinc oxide can be used to produce quick-drying oil.