Address: No.10, Heliling Road, Yaotian Village, Xintang Town, Zengcheng District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong, China
FAX : 86-020-26222739
Under the action of turpentine oil was discovered in 1789 in - H2SO4 polymerization into resin, in the first instance of a cationic polymerization theory, were discovered in 1933 isobutylene in the role of BF3 cationic polymerization, butyl rubber to realize industrialization from 1937 to 1944, creation of cationic polymerization theory gradually.Due to the limitation of analytical method and extraction method at that time, the production scale was small.
In 1930, synthetic terpene resin was first industrialized in the United States, and then industrialized in the United States, Japan, France, Britain, the Soviet union, Mexico and other countries. By the end of the 20th century, the world produced 50,000 tons of terpene resin, including 15,000 to 20,000 tons in the United States, 15,000 tons in Japan and more than 2,000 tons in the Soviet union. In 1994, the consumption of terpene resin in Western Europe exceeded 20,000 tons
Rapid development after the founding of the forest industry in our country, turpentine oil of turpentine oil in our country, especially in fat leaps to the world's first production, deep processing of turpentine oil use research and product development in our country has great development, promote the development of the terpene resin.Terpene resin industry in sichuan province to development, make full use of the turpentine oil resource in sichuan, in 1984, the forest chemical laboratory, sichuan academy of agricultural sciences began using yunnan turpentine oil manufacture light color high softening point, terpene resin in yibin forest chemical factory in 1986 pilot to be successful, try products won the title of provincial fine-quality products in 1987.
In order to expand the production scale of terpene resin and meet the needs of the domestic and foreign markets, a terpene resin workshop was set up in 1988 in yanyuan rosin factory to further process terpene resin with turpentine oil produced in the factory. On May 26, 1990, the trial production was officially started, and one trial production was successful, reaching the design capacity of 200 tons per year.